CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-20T22:03:26+00:002016 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-20T22:03:26+00:00
- Scan test returned the following DTC's – P0010 – Intake Cam Position Actuator Solenoid Valve Circuit P0011 – Intake Cam Position System Performance. – Trace problem to faulty Intake VVT solenoid. Recommend replacing Intake and Exhaust Intake VVT solenoids.
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Both,Intake & Exhaust – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
David P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-14T22:01:44+00:002011 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-14T22:01:44+00:00
- Found #7 misfire suspect bad spark plug. Recommend new plugs and wires.
- Tech noted various oil leaks. Valve covers starting to leak, transmission cooler lines seeping, front diff leaking at front left axle seal, Transfer case to rear driveshaft appears to be leaking. Oil pan leaking and possible more. Also thermostat housing appears to be leaking. Font drivers side upper ball joint starting to get play. Front tires have inner edges worn.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Base
SCOTT Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/12/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-06T22:01:52+00:002007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-06T22:01:52+00:00
- Trace problem to faulty 40 Amp J-Case fuse (#36, Ign B) in underhood fuse box. Replace fuse and verified problem is gone.
Zach M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-14T22:01:42+00:002015 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-14T22:01:42+00:00
- ***Note – RF Wheel Speed Sensor is dropping out while driving causing ABS and Traction Control Lights to illuminate while driving. Recommend replacing RF Wheel Bearing/Wheel Speed Sensor. See attached Scan Data and DTC's.****
Carl B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2023